We are Hiring
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to assist us in the statistical analysis of our data. The Analyst will work alongside our technicians to provide data related to success metrics, data management and data reporting. The Analyst role will troubleshoot and investigate data anomalies and issues along with working directly with our technicians to follow through and provide relevant data analysis. The candidate will also assist in building predictive systems to help catch issues before they arise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collecting, interpreting and analyzing data with statistical methodology.
- Developing and generating reports across multiple systems for multiple departments that identify trends that can be applied to business growth.
- Work in tandem with multiple departments and management to establish data needs and reporting requirements.
- Communicate with management and multiple departments to identify data solutions and opportunities to leverage data to grow the business.
- Evolve our data collection capabilities, analytics and reporting process as the business evolves and grows by optimizing strategies, implement databases, and managing security, data sources and metadata.
- Oversee and manage master data content, while culling data from primary and secondary sources.
Commissioning and decommissioning data sets as needed, while maintaining, cleaning and organizing data sets as needed.
- Build models, test data set validations, and clean our data sets to ensure the most accurate reporting.
- Identify and correct problems in our data sets, including performing quality assurance on imported data.
- Handling and managing confidential information in accordance with company policy, while building security needs as necessary to ensure data integrity.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting as required.
- Keeping current with industry standards, and implementing updates as needed or required.
Data Analyst Skills/Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge in reporting packages such as Business Objects, and statistical packages including SPSS and SAS.
- Strong knowledge of database languages such as SQL and programming languages including Python (panda/numphy), R etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel/LibreOffice Spreadsheets and other associated analytics tools.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and NLTK is an added advantage
- Capability in managing and translating data sets and models, including experience with relational databases and managing large data sets.
- Capability in managing large-scale databases, with knowledge of methodologies and processes to identify information that could enhance our business.
- Strong analytical mindset that translates to superior data gathering, cleansing, transforming, modelling and more.
- Ability to identify and implement data improvements, including new tools, software, and other associated programs that can streamline our data environment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including presenting your findings to management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills that lend themselves to inventive solutions.
- Leadership skills and the ability to connect and communicate across multiple departments.
E-mail us your resumes to email@example.com
Visit us at www.poornam.com / www.bobcares.com